Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Isla!

Happy 2nd Birthday to my sweet girl, Isla Rae!

These past two years have been filled with sleepless nights, new challenges, unknown strength and patience and most importantly a love and joy that I never knew existed. A love that is so powerful and fulfilling. A love that has made me a better person and shown me the love God has for me. I have laughed through the tears and laughed until I cried on multiple occasions. These past two years have been the happiest years of my life yet and I am so incredibly grateful God has blessed me with the honor of being this very special little girl's momma. 

Isla's first two years have been so special, eye-opening and full of life! She has such a big personality and a lot of love for everyone. 



At TWO years old, she loves to sing, dance, give hugs and hand hugs, play with her baby dolls, boss Bella around, be outside, run and her newest loves are her high heel shoes and bicycle. 

Happy happy birthday Isla Rae, I love you to the moon...and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals