Saturday, February 28, 2015

Laylin, you make me melt

Sometimes I catch myself playing with Laylin and tears of happiness are floating in my eyes. She has brought so much joy to our lives and I truly feel like she is a miracle. 

She has the sweetest personality and is so loving. Lately, she holds onto me while I'm holding her. It's as if she is hugging me back. When her warm cheek presses up against mine, I just feel like I want to melt right into her. 

I love how squishy she is and how every inch of her is ticklish. She is so giggly now too which makes it tempting to tickle her every time we do a diaper change. Hearing her laugh makes all the troubles of the world melt away.

She's sitting up better now. For longer periods of time. She holds herself up very well. Her favorite thing is her feet. She loves to grab her toes and try to put them in her mouth. She is definitely teething, but we haven't seen any new teeth yet. She loves the water, her sissy and she has taken on a new interest in Bella.

I've been feeling a little guilty lately that I haven't documented as much for her as I did with big sis, but I've been fortunate to be able to spend even more time with her. Time that is so priceless and irreplaceable. I hope these sweet little moments we get to share on a daily basis will forever be in my memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals