Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Growing Up...

These two girls are growing up. Neither no longer "babies" all though they will both always be My baby.


Laylin Jane wants to do everything Isla is doing so even though she's small,  I can sense her growing up even quicker. She's starting to talk more, humming songs, dance, run and twirl and is very playful. She's also still very feisty. She has a big temper and is not afraid to show it, but at the same time she is sweet as she can be. I love how she wraps her little arms tight around me now when I'm carrying her or rocking her to sleep at night. I can really feel her love for me and it makes my heart so full. 


Isla thinks she's nearly grown up now. She announces to me everyday... "Mom, when I'm 7 and all grown up..." She tells me about what her wedding will be like. How she will continue living at home with her cousin Lawson and all the fun things she will do. Its so entertaining to hear her tell stories. She is really good at it! She loves to perform, dance, sing and be the spotlight. I, of course, love it too. She keeps my days happy and there is never a dull moment with her.


My blessings, my gifts, my challenges and accomplishments these girls teach me so much about true love, understanding, patience and our Father's love each and every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals