Sunday, January 31, 2016

Isla's thoughts on mom...

Isla 3.5 yrs old... some of her answers are pretty spot on! Her thoughts on my favorite food is very questionable, haha.
Isla answers questions about mom...
1. What is something I always say to you? Nice things like I love your beautiful eyes and everything. 
2. What makes me happy? My smile.
3. What makes me sad? The mean face.
4. How do I make you laugh? You smile and laugh when you play like this, hahaha.
5. What was I like as a child? Me!
6. How old am I? I don't know.
7. How tall am I? Big.
8. What is my favorite thing to do? Wash the table.
9. What do I do when you're not around? Play.
10. What am I really good at? Playing games.
11. What is something I'm not good at? Killing a spider.
12. What do I do for a job? Her wash the table and everything.
13. What is my favorite food? Broccoli
14. What do you enjoy doing with me? Writing a letter to Santa.

I just love this bubbly little girl to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals