Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday Alexas!


I feel so blessed to be able to celebrate one of my favorite people today. My sister-in-law, Alexas, turns the big 3-0 today! Alexas came into my life over 12 years ago and what an impact she has made throughout the years! 

She has always been there for me and treats me more like a sister rather than a sister-in-law. She has become a best friend, sister, mother-figure and someone I look to in all life’s circumstances. Her faith shines through her personality and her sweetness is contagious. I am so lucky to be able to have her in my life as I embark on motherhood this year.

She is one of the easiest people to talk to and so open and caring. I sure am grateful that she and my brother found one another, because I cannot think of a more perfect couple.

Cheers to you, Alexas as your journey into your 30s begin! I’m sure it will be just as fabulous as your 20s and I cannot wait to celebrate with you throughout the coming years. Happy Birthday! I love you.  

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much, cassie!! you are such a blessing to me, and I'm so thankful I can call you a sister and friend! I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Daily Boutique Deals