Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pregnancy has shown me...

  • People smile at you more. When I pass by strangers I can sense them saying “awww” in their mind when they look at me and then give me a caring smile. 

    • Strangers talk to me more. I’ve noticed in general strangers strike up conversations with me and are interested in my due date, the baby’s gender and name selection.  

    • People look at my belly first, face second… intrigued at my growing belly. 

    • Every day brings a new feeling. I never know how I will feel when I wake up.  Each and every day I can feel baby girl getting stronger and bigger. Her kicks are more powerful and she is running out of room! 

    • I’m more prepared than I thought I would be. I’ve read, read, read and then read some more. I’ve prayed, planned and can confidently say I’m ready for our blessing to arrive. 

    • Joel is going to be a better disciplinarian than me. Joel has this cool, calm demeanor and the best patience! I on the other hand have very little patience (something I am working on). I think he is going to be the best daddy!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Daily Boutique Deals