Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Dad.


I am so grateful to have spent another year with you, to have a father like you and for EVERYTHING you do for us. I consider myself so fortunate to have been blessed with a father like you.

You understand. You are always understanding of my situations and are so easy for me to come to and talk about anything and everything. It is so comforting. You never judge me, but always give good sound advice. I know I can always count on you and that is so reassuring.

You are giving. I have never met someone who gives to their children so selflessly. You and mom make us feel so loved and important. We are so appreciative of everything you do for us. The time you dedicate towards helping us and everything you give us.

You are fun. I always look forward to seeing you. We have a very special bond and I always feel at home when we are together. You have a light heart and I can always count on you for a good laugh.

You are so important to me and I thank God for blessing me with such a good father. Happy Birthday Dad. I hope you know today and always how much you are loved and admired. I will always be your little girl. I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals