Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cute things you are doing…


Mimicking. You love picking up the phone or remote and holding it up to your ear. You are such a mimicker and you love phones and remotes! (Don’t worry, mommy cleans them and takes the batteries out before you play with them) Lately, you have been holding the phone up to your ear and listening. Sometimes you’ll even talk back saying “huh, huh” – which I think is your version of hello. You do it with remotes too, but in your defense they do look a lot alike.

Kisses. Lately you have been so affectionate and I absolutely adore it! You lean over close, rub your nose against mine and plop a big wet one right on my mouth. It’s always messy, but worth the slobber. I think you love doing it because of my reaction.

Giggling. You are very giggly these days. You get cracked up at the slightest thing… funny faces, noises or kisses on your feet. It’s so cute to see you laughing now that you have your two top teeth. I love those little teeth! So sweet.

Chasing. You love to chase mommy and be chased. You try to crawl as fast as you can to get away and then belly dive on the ground once you’re caught. Then, you’ll turn around and try to chase mommy. It’s such a fun game.

Pointing. You love to point your little tiny finger at mommy and for me to point mine back. You crack up when we touch our fingers together. It’s so funny… reminds me of the movie ET. You also love to point your finger and say “no, no, no” – This you learned at daycare as all the other kids do this. 

You are doing so many cute things at 11 months. I've enjoyed every stage with you this past year and can't believe my sweet baby is about to be 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals