Monday, April 29, 2013

Missing my baby

Isla’s always been a mommy’s girl and I can honestly say I wouldn’t have it any other way. Recently though, it has become increasingly hard to leave her as she is going through separation anxiety.

Mondays are always the worst day because we’ve been together all weekend long. This morning she would not let go of me…she wrapped her little thighs around my waist and pinched my back like she was holding on for dear life. After I sat her down, she looked up at me, reached for me and started to cry. The teacher quickly distracted her with toys and the older children. Isla soon forgot about me leaving and began to play with the other kids, but it still made it so hard for me to leave her.

Just as much as she is going through separation anxiety, so am I…I never like to leave her… even leaving her for a few hours gives me anxiety so the fact that she has started reaching and crying for me makes it even harder. I can tell this is going to be a rough stage for both of us. I never knew I could love someone or be this attached to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals