Thursday, October 10, 2013

Loving the unexpected

To my daughter,

You are growing up so quickly that I can hardly keep up. Each day you do, say or sing something new. Yes, you are singing and humming little tunes now. The newest one is "Ring around the roses." You love the part at the end where we fall down to the floor. It's so cute to see you developing into such a big smart girl. I'm beginning to envision you as a little girl... what you'll look like in a few years, your tiny voice and all the new experiences you will bring to us. It has been an unbelievable journey since we first found out God blessed us with you. Everyday brings something new whether its in the form of a new found laughter or challenge we didn't expect - you have made me love the unexpected.

You bring more joy to our lives than I ever thought was imaginable. I hope you always know how much I love you, how special you are, how big of a difference you make and how important you are.

Looking forward to all the adventures to come as we progress in your toddler II years.

xo,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals