Monday, August 5, 2013

Isla 14 Months


Happy 14 months baby girl… or should I say my little toddler.
To me you will always be my baby girl. I’m learning to accept that you have now transitioned into toddler-hood. I think it’s safe to say you are more ready to grow up than I am to accept you are growing up! 

You have changed so much over the past 2 months. You are talking a ton, super silly and goofy, love laughing and especially love to put on a show… you love all the attention – such a ham!

  • You love to stack and un-stack block
  • You are starting to like to read books more
  • LOVE to brush your teeth (you actually cry for your tooth brush at night and in the mornings)
  • Love shoes…everyone’s shoes actually… especially those of others. You like to wear your dad’s shoes around the house. It’s so cute!
  • You love frilly dresses and getting dressed up.
  • You still love to be chased around the house
  • And recently, you LOVE giving Bella hugs. You get so excited when you see her.

Your little personality is bigger than ever and I am so very grateful to be your momma! Thank you for all the laughter you have given to us. Let the giggles keep coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals