Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!


Today is my dad's 50th birthday and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have such a loving father. 

My dad and I have always had a very special bond. I know he would go to the ends of the earth for me.  Some would even say I’m a daddy’s girl. I think daughters always hold a special place in their father’s hearts and I look forward to seeing our baby girl have the same bond with Joel as I have with my dad. 

He can melt my heart with just a few words of endearment and make me shed a tear at the slightest thought of ever disappointing him. In a few words, he means the world to me. 

My brother and I are so fortunate to have such amazing parents who instilled values in us that helped shaped us to be the people we are today. I am so proud of my dad and pray for 50+ more birthdays with him. 

Happy Birthday Daddy! I love you!

ps. Stop working so hard....  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals