Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sharing is caring...


I’m so in love with this quote I found on pinterest! So in love, that my girlfriend Kristen and I decided we needed to frame it for our nurseries! She whipped this up in photoshop. It says, "No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all. you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." 

I also gave one to my mom on Mother’s day.



Kristen is one of my best friends and she is expecting too! We have known each other for nearly 4 years now and our friendship has grown so much! Her little bundle of joy is due the second week of July. It’s been such a blessing and awesome experience to be going through the same things at the same time and just to have someone to share all of our experiences with. Even though Kristen lives 4 hours away, we talk almost daily and I feel so close to her. She is expecting a girl too, so that makes it even more fun!

I look forward to our scheduled play dates once the girls arrive. Hopefully, we can meet in Asheville later this year for a mommy/daughter day. I just know they are going to be best friends like their mommies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals