Friday, February 8, 2013

Busy bees

As you can tell from my lack of posts, It has been another busy week! It seems every week is busy now that we have miss Isla. This week we've all been fighting off yet another cold. We're at the tail end of it, but I am so ready for flu/cold season to be over! I am really looking forward to the Spring this year. I just hope we actually have one and the weather doesn't roll right into Summer as Charlotte is known to do.

My daffodils have already bloomed, which makes me even more eager for warmer temperatures. I'm really looking forward to taking Isla to the park, pushing her on the swing, family picnics, walks on the green way and just being outside this Spring! Isla loves being outside and I know she's going to love it even more now that she is growing and noticing every little thing.

I'm also looking forward to mine and Isla's Spring wardrobe. After Fall, I'm over sweaters and boots and ready to move right back into summer dresses, frilly tops and shorts. My Winter wardrobe always makes me feel so drab. For Isla, I cannot wait to put her in rompers and sundresses. She has so many cute ones just waiting for the season to get here. I especially love the ones with ruffles on the butt. So cute!

There are so many things I want to do with Isla, I just pray I don't let myself get too busy and forget the important things. It's so easy to get stressed and overwhelmed with the work week. I have to stop and remind myself to slow down and focus on what really matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals