Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! What a sweet day this is! I feel blessed to have so many loved ones in my life. Today, I am reminded of the love I have for my husband, my daughter, my family, my friends and most importantly the love I have for the Lord.

To my husband: I love you, I love you, I love you. I realize today, that I don't say those three little words to you enough. I'm so blessed to have you in my life and I always look forward to today and the traditions we have started over the past 4 years.

You make every day fun and exciting. You are a wonderful husband and father. I love watching you in your new roll as a daddy and I can see Isla's love grow for you every single day. I know she is going to be a daddy's girl... I can already see it.

I love how helpful you are, how you turn a heavy situation into a light one, how you can always make me laugh and put my mind at ease. I love the life that we are building together, how we approach everything together as a team and how supportive you are. I love that you put God first and the initiative you take. I love how real you are. I know I can always count on you. Thank you for opening my eyes to so many wonderful things in the world and sharing so many blessings with me. I am proud to be your wife. I love you.



To my daughter: Happy 1st Valentine's day love bug. You have shown me a love that I never knew before. A love so great and enduring. Just one single thought of you, instantly brings a smile to my face and a happy tear to my eye. You have given me so much true joy. I love you so much sweet pea and can't wait to share many more special days with you.

To my family and friends: No matter how busy we may get or how far away we may live, my love continues to grow and the roots run deep. I would do anything for my family and loved ones. I consider myself  blessed to be part of such a wonderful family and have so many loving and caring friends. I love all of you!

To my savior: Thank you for loving me. Thank you for continuing to forgive me, prune me and make me better. Please use me to serve others through you. May I always show others the same unconditional love that you show me every day. Even though I continue to fall short, your grace is always there. I pray that as I persist in my walk of faith, that my heart continues to grow and I be filled with your spirit so that others see my light for you. Please help me to show love not only on this day, but every day with every passing year. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals