Thursday, March 21, 2013

Missing my baby


It really never gets any easier leaving Isla throughout the week. Every day I drop her off and reluctantly hand her over to the caretakers. I savor every sweet second I have with her as we walk in the door, drop off her things and then hand her off to start her day. I probably kiss her at least 20 times between the car and dropping her off. I place my cheek against her soft skin and smell her baby scent. I toss her in the air to get a smile from her that will take me through my day. 

Oh what I would give to be able to spend every day with her. To watch her grow, develop, sleep and play throughout the week. I miss her so much. My heart aches for her when we are not together. I wonder what she is doing, if she is having a good day, if her teeth are bothering her, if she is learning something new and if she is missing me. At 5pm everyday my mommy switch is turned on and I cannot wait to pick up my sweet girl and breathe her in. I only have a few precious hours with her awake throughout the week and I relish every single second I have with her.   

She is my world and everything I do, I do for our family. Really missing my peanut today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals