Friday, March 15, 2013

Strength in Him

I'm loving this verse today! Gives me such strength through Him and makes me feel like I can face anything as long as I stay grounded in His word and have FAITH.

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.
In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
– Ephesians 6:13-16 (NIV)

Some days I allow myself to become overwhelmed and stressed out. This is exactly when the evil one slips in and attacks my life. When I allow myself to get caught up in the unnecessary stresses of this world, I let down my guard and leave room for poor comments, a bad attitude and depression to slip in. But when I guard myself from this with His word and keeping Him close to mind, then I am armed to face things more positively and with His support. Standing firm in His word and with His help, I can make it through any challenge this world throws my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals