Friday, March 1, 2013

That's my name, don't wear it out!


So for over a month now we have been hearing Isla say her name… she will get stuck on one word a lot and say it over and over again. Usually, it’s “dada” and she’ll repeat it 5-10 times.

Since she’s been learning body parts, she’s been stuck on “eyes” lately. It’s so cute how she says “eyes” in the sweetest softest voice. It’s almost like she is whispering it. She will poke me right in the eye as she says it too.

This week at school, her teacher told me that she thinks she is saying her name too. I told her I’ve thought that for a while now. She said she will say it over and over again until she is yelling, “ISLA!”

I love her sweet little name and love to hear her say it even more. I’m looking forward to hearing her vocabulary continue to develop. She hasn’t said mama in a while since dada is way easier to say. I’m really looking forward to hearing her call me mama again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals