Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy 4 Months Isla Rae!

My sweet girl is 4 months old tomorrow! I can't believe how fast the time flies. Seems like just yesterday we brought her home for the first time. She has given us so much joy in the past 4 months. She is such a happy girl.

My little cupcake loves face time with mommy, rolling over from her back to her tummy and jumping! She loves her jumperoo. It's so much fun to watch her as she discovers new things, her toes, my nose, how she can kick and jump and all the little noises she is finding out she can make.

We are still settling in to our new routine. It's been hard on both of us, but we are adjusting. The good news is, she is finally starting to ride a little better in the car and is doing better overall with her gas pains.

A baby does change everything... but everything changes for the good. I couldn't imagine my life without her.

Here's a preview of our home photo shoot from Sunday morning. I miss doing these everyday!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals