Monday, October 22, 2012

On the day you were born... June 4th, 2012

  • June 4 was the 156th day of the year.
  • You were born on a Monday at 6:50am.
  • When you entered the world, we were listening to Adele's song, "To Make You Feel My Love." Your dad and I had picked this song for you before you were born and it happened to be playing the moment you were born. Wasn't even planned! I barely recall hearing it as I was focused on the pain, but I have a small memory of hearing the beginning of the song and you can hear it in your videos.
  • You spent the first two hours of your life lying on my chest wrapped up in my arms.
  • I had just turned 29 and your dad was 26 1/2. (Yep, that 1/2 matters!....Mommy is robbing the cradle)
  • Your grandparents were your first visitors, Mamaw & Papaw then Papa & Gigi
  • You sucked your thumb for the first time when your Papaw held you.
  • The #1 Song in the US on your birthday was "Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye
  • There was a full moon and partial lunar eclipse. It was partly visible from western United States and Canada. People in Hawaii, New Zealand and central and eastern Austrailia was able to follow the whole eclipse.
  • It was the greatest day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals