Friday, December 7, 2012

A mother's love...

My love for my mom has grown even greater since Isla was born. Having a daughter has made me see and feel a true mother's love. I love her so deeply and it has made me realize how much my own mother loves, cares and worries for me.

I've always felt my mother's love, but something happens after you have a baby of your own...you realize how great that love is, you understand your mother's sleepless nights, tireless dedication and endless love.

My mom and I have grown so close. We talk everyday. She comes and visits often and she has been such an amazing help to our family. Anytime we have been in a bind, she has come to our rescue to care for Isla. I love having her here and miss her so much when she leaves.

We feel so grateful to have such loving parents and hope that we can be as wonderful of parents to Isla as our own parents have been to us. 

  • A mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled. - Emily Dickinson
  • All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. - Abraham Lincoln
  • I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights. - Terri Guillemets
  • Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. - Marion C. Garretty
  • Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... Since the payment is pure love. - Mildred B. Vermont
  • A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to our hearts. - Washington Irving

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals