Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dear Baby B,

I can’t wait to meet you. The anticipation is building up already and I’m only halfway there. My belly has started to show more this week and I can feel you moving around and snuggling into your new space for the next twenty weeks. Only twenty more weeks (maybe less, maybe a few days more), until I get to see your sweet face and hold your tiny hand in mine. Maybe we will share the same birthday on May 31st or maybe you will be born on our anniversary day, May 29th.  I can't hardly wait for you to arrive…but I’ll have to and until then I’ll be getting ready for your arrival.

Your mommy’s a planner so hopefully everything will be done before you get here! I’ve already started a registry for you and I am planning out ideas for your nursery. I’m going to make sure your car seat is securely installed ahead of time, the house is clean, our bags are packed and we have a stocked fridge for your arrival. I’ve also started making a list of sweet songs that I want to welcome you into this world with and practicing my singing voice so I can sing you lullaby’s.

I can’t wait to hold you in my arms and tell you how much I love you. You will undoubtedly be my greatest accomplishment.

Love you,

Mommy


p.s. I can't wait to sing this song to you...




1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute post- what a lucky baby!! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!!! yay!!

    ReplyDelete

Daily Boutique Deals