Sunday, January 22, 2012

My flower girl...

Macie Quinn amazes me… I never knew what an impact my little niece would have on my life, but ever since she came into the world, my world has gotten a little better. 

First of all, she is hilarious. I laugh all the time when I’m around her. She has a wild imagination that makes you want to be a child again, but yet she has a grown up understanding of so many things beyond her years.   

 She is extremely smart and talented. There aren’t many words she cannot say clearly and she is already reading, counting, adding, spelling and the list goes on. She has a full list of songs that she will gladly sing upon your first request, and it doesn’t matter who is in the room to hear her. I have yet to see her get bashful. She is tender hearted just like me and some would say we're both slightly dramatic... It’s addicting to want to be around her because she and Emery always brighten my day. 

But the thing that draws me to Macie the most is her endearing love for everyone around her. I always knew I wanted to be a momma one day, but she helped confirm that. Bobby and Alexas have done an amazing job raising a beautiful little girl.


Macie Quinn, I love you!

1 comment:

Daily Boutique Deals