Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

This year’s celebration was a little different than past years. It was quiet and quaint, which I enjoyed! We played Balderdash to ring in the New Year at my parent’s home in the mountains and I would highly recommend this game. We had a blast! I can’t believe its 2012 already. Where does the time go? It seems like in a blink of an eye an entire year has passed!

2011 was a big year for us. A year full of blessings! We got married, we were both blessed with promotions and we found out we are expecting. I’m looking forward to 2012.  I know 2012 is going to bring many more milestones like the birth of our baby. Just a few more days and we get to see our sweet thing in motion! Please keep us in your prayers. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals