Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's been a while...


It’s been a while since my last post. I’m finding I’m having less and less time to write down my thoughts. With our little bundle of joy arriving in just 8 weeks, I’m sure my time will continue to be limited. 

Recently, I have managed to start working on her baby book, finish up a few things in the nursery and continue nesting. I feel like I’ve been nesting ever since we moved into our home way before we got pregnant. I love a clean home. I told Joel, I even sleep better when the house is spic and span. Lately, I’ve kicked the nesting into overload, constantly sweeping, dusting, moping, steaming… but I love it. I think it helps relieve stress and anxiety and I want to do as much as I can now to get everything ready. 

As the weeks get closer to baby girl’s arrival, I have a feeling I’ll be resting, preserving my energy and taking a little more time for me!

Even with the never ending morning sickness, and all the aches and pains, I love being pregnant. I love being able to feel those flutters inside of me and knowing that we have created something that will forever change our world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals