Thursday, March 1, 2012

Welcome 3rd Trimester!

Well baby, we’re almost there! Just a few more months and I will be holding you in my arms. I can tell you have gone thru some growth spurts lately as my belly is growing too. In just 2 weeks, I had almost outgrown my dress for the wedding your dad and I went to over the weekend. Luckily, your dad has some great zipping skills and we managed to make it work!

You are kicking more and more too. You love it when I play Norah Jones in the mornings and at night. I can also tell you love to hear me talking to you at night too because you respond with baby kicks and jabs.

We’re getting more and more excited every day! We celebrated your dad’s best friend’s wedding this weekend and it was like a mini babymoon for us. Here are some pictures of our trip to Florida. Our last major vacation for a while…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals