- She walked in the walker for the first time. It was so cute to see her pushing herself around in the walker. She didn't even realize she was moving most of the time. She was so focused on her toys and playing. Then, she would look up with curiosity wondering how she got all the way over here.
- She swung in the swing outside at Gigi and Papa's for the first time. It only lasted a few minutes because once again, she hated being strapped in, but none the less it was a first!
- She pet Bella. She loves watching Bella. Lately, she has started to reach for her and yell at her. She gets so excited anytime Bella comes near her. Bella sits patiently and lets Isla look at her. This weekend we let her pet her for the first time. She was so excited. She just kept reaching for her over and over again.
- She sucked her big toe! That's right, lol. I laid her on the bed to change her diaper. Next thing I know, the toe was in her mouth and she was working hard to get the rest of the toes in the too. I laughed at her and pulled it out. She looked up and smiled at me. I could tell she was proud of the new body part she had just discovered. She instantly went back to pulling her foot back up to her mouth. Good thing those toes aren't spending much time on the ground yet!
- She played the piano for the first time. Well, sort of. Papa played it for her and she got to hit the keys a time or two.
- On Tuesday morning, she sat up in the bed all by herself! It wasn't long before she toppled over, but she sat there for a minute or two all by herself! I was so excited to see her sitting up. My little baby is growing up too fast!
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
A First Time For Everything
This past weekend Isla had a lot of firsts!