Sunday, November 4, 2012

Letters to Isla Rae

Baby girl,

You are 5 Month's old today. Happy birthday sweet girl! My oh my how fast you are growing! You are changing so much every day...getting more hair, making new facial expressions, developing new rolls, having new interests.

You recently started giving squeezes and holding on to me. This is my new favorite! I love that you squeeze me back when I hold and love on you. It's like you are giving me a little baby hug. It's the sweetest feeling in the world. You are reaching for everything. Every time I open the refrigerator, you reach out and try to grab the ketchup bottle or anything you can get your tiny hands around. You love helping me brush my teeth. I have an electric toothbrush and you like how the vibrations feel on your hands. You look up at me in amazement. Pretty soon you will be getting your first tooth and brushing your own teeth!

You are still very vocal. You yell, scream and coo loudly. You love hearing your voice. You love jumping, riding in the ergo, watching Bella and playing with your cousins. You are a very smiley baby. I love seeing your big smile beam everyday when I pick you up. Lately, you've really started to enjoy bath time. You have more interest in your toys and splashing around in the water. I love it too because you smell so good when we are all done. Your skin is so soft and perfect.

You and daddy recently had a daddy/daughter day and you were on your best behavior! You were so good all day. It made me so happy to know that the two of you were spending special time together. Your daddy got you to sleep for all your naps in the ergo (he looked so good in it too!). I can tell already you are going to be a daddy's girl.

I'm still the only one that can get you to bed at night... you are very attached to your mommy and I don't mind a bit! I cannot believe how fast time flies and how quickly you are growing up. I love you to the moon and back.



Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals