Sunday, November 11, 2012

Appreciating my husband...

My husband's birthday is coming up on Saturday, so I've decided to dedicate my blog posts to appreciating him this week.

I appreciate so many things about my husband, but a lot of times I either forget to tell him, or get so focused on the little things that I don't see the big picture...of how truly awesome he is!

My husband is a great listener. He always actively listens to me and gives me good advice. I'm thankful to have such a great supporter.

My husband is funny. He cracks me up just when I need it the most. He even sacrifices his own pride to get a giggle out of me.

My husband is humble. He is so grateful at all times. I'm floored with how consistently humble he continues to be. He's never boastful and I love that about him.

My husband is patient. He is steadily calm and cool. He is patient in life and he is patient with me. I admire that about him.

My husband is loving. He shows me he cares for me and tells me he loves me often.

My husband is a great helper. I appreciate how much he does around the house. He picks up after himself, helps cook dinner and always helps with the laundry. I'm so thankful to have such a helpful spouse.

My husband is a loving father. Nothing is more attractive than seeing how much he loves and cares for our baby.

My husband puts God first. We are continuing to grow as a family and in our walk with Christ. I appreciate how he always leads us in prayer. I love his motivation for church on Sundays. I am so thankful to have married such a good Christian man.

I appreciate many more things, big and small, and I vow to show my husband my appreciation more often. I love you Joel! Happy birthday week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals