Monday, January 28, 2013

Isla started crawling today!


Look out world… here comes Isla Rae! Today, Isla started crawling! I went to see her on my lunch break and she crawled to me. Tears filled my eyes as I watched my sweet baby girl meet yet another major milestone. 

Over the past two weeks she has really been working hard on crawling. This weekend she was doing the “worm.” She would scoot up on all fours, jump forward, then lay down flat on her belly and then start the process all over again. It was so cute to watch her put in so much effort. She even had a little rug burn on her baby knees from rocking back and forth so much. 

Even though I have known it was just a matter of time before she took off crawling, I was still shocked and amazed at her achievement today. Every day she does something that amazes me and makes me feel so incredibly blessed. I am so grateful for the blessing of our sweet baby girl! 

Keep crawling baby and amazing us with your little being every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals