Thursday, July 5, 2012

Isla's One Month!

Over the past 4 weeks she has been smiling more. She especially smiles more in the mornings or when she first wakes up. She loves it when I coo at her and she coos right back. It's like we're singing together... so sweet. She has found her voice, and not her screaming voice... her sweet little "Ooo's" and "Ahh's" melt my heart.

She is holding her head up stronger every day. I've noticed so many changes lately and a little less crying.

She tracks my voice as I move across the room. She doesn't like for me to be out of site even for a minute...and most days she doesn't like for me to even put her down.

I can't believe it's already been over a month since I first held her in my arms. She is the sweetest, most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me and I feel so very blessed!

Happy one month baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals