Thursday, July 12, 2012

Letters to Isla Rae...

Dear Isla,

We had the best day today! You slept well this morning. You woke up smiling and content! I walked in the room to find one happy girl and that made me one happy Momma!

You laid content for a while and then spent some time in your sling, not long... but longer than you ever have before, which is HUGE for me.

You ate well, slept well and smiled often all day! I was so happy that you spent some time in your carrier today too! You fell asleep in the carrier today, which left me hands free... I didn't know what to do with myself!

You saw daddy at lunch, which was such a blessing that you get to see daddy in the middle of his day everyday.  You also got a visit from Gigi! You showed off your pretty smile to Gigi and then after her visit you napped a while in my arms and on the couch. Here you are snoozing so peacefully. My sweet little babe.



Today was a really good day!

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals