Friday, July 27, 2012

Letters to Isla Rae


Dear Isla,

You have changed and growed so much this week! You feel like such a big girl when I hold you in my arms now. Every week I'm seeing new little rolls on your sweet body and hearing new precious little sounds from your sweet voice. I love your voice... it is the sweetest thing I have ever heard. I can already tell you are going to be a talker like your momma.

You are sleeping better this week, smiling more and oh so snuggly! I love snuggling with you of the mornings. You wrap your little legs and arms around me and it makes me never want to get out of bed. I'm so glad we chose to co-sleep. I couldnt't imagine doing it any other way. I love to be able to snuggle with you, console you, hold you through the night and watch you as you close your eyes at night and open them in the morning. 

I can tell your hair is growing and your eyelashes have gotten so long! I'm still hoping you will end up having eyes like your dad's. He has beautiful eyelashes :)

We can both see ourselves in you... in some moments you look a lot like your dad, and then other times you look like me. You are a beautiful blend and whom ever you resemble the most, you are unique, special and wonderfully crafted by God. There is no one else like you Isla Rae!

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals