Friday, December 16, 2011

Kickin' it with baby...

Since our new announcement, my whole world has changed and most of my social life has become non-existent. These days making it to work a full day and still having energy to cook dinner, shower and play with Bella (our lovely dog) is a big accomplishment.

Before, life as I know now, I was quite the social butterfly.  Friends are pretty high up on my priority list and I don’t know where I would be today without my girlfriends. Through all the morning sickness, sleepless nights and unsure feelings, my friends and family have been there and I can’t thank them all enough.

Kickin’ it with baby is pretty unpredictable. I never know if I’m going to be kickin’ it nauseous, exhausted, emotional or more like myself. It’s as unpredictable as my naturally curly hair; I never know how it will look or what it will do on any given day.

Life has slowed down for me and I’ve grown to love it. I appreciate moments with friends and family even more. Slowing down has led me to several realizations and quiet moments. Not constantly going and doing all the time gives you more time to think, appreciate and reflect. I’m so thankful for each and every precious moment of this pregnancy and look forward to every new day. Hopefully tomorrow will bring me more energy and a settled stomach!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals