Wednesday, December 21, 2011

An Ode to the Birthday Girl!

Today is not only the shortest day of the year; it’s one of the most special days of the year too! Today is my dear friend Andrea’s birthday.  Andrea is the kind of person you always want to be around. I think the first day we met, we instantly became best friends. She would do absolutely anything for her friends and puts all of her friends’ needs, worries and concerns ahead of her own. She is beautiful inside and out.

She has been such a blessing to my life and I thank God for giving me such a wonderful friend to lean on, enjoy spending time with and talk to about anything and everything. I know Andrea is a lifetime friend. 

So cheers to you Andrea on your special day! Know that you are a special person to so many people and you have brought so much joy to my life. I look forward to many more lasting memories to come. I love you to Boone and back, and then to the moon and back! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals