Monday, December 19, 2011

Mommy’s girl or Daddy’s girl?

If you asked my mom if I was a daddy’s girl or momma’s girl, she would hands down tell you that I am a daddy’s girl. 

If you asked me, I would respond a little differently. Of course, like almost all girls, I have a tender spot in my heart for my dad and I adore him, but over the years a friendship has grown between my mom and I that is irreplaceable. 

My mom and I are just alike, so as you can imagine this has caused us to collide on several occasions. We butted heads when I was younger from time to time, but only because we were so much alike and both a little stubborn. Now that I’m older, I’ve grown to appreciate my mother for everything she is and everything she has sacrificed and done for me. She truly is my best friend. She’s the first person I call in the mornings, and if I have news, I instantly want to share it with her. 
 
Some times it’s hard to fathom all she has done and continues to do for me. I know I will never be able to repay her, so my one aspiration is to be as good of a mother to my baby as she has been to my brother and me. If I can aim to be a mother like my own, I know my baby will definitely feel loved. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals