Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Buttons...

It's so fun to have a baby and see your favorite childhood things resurface. For my husband, it was his blanket... or blankie. His mom kept it to pass down to him. I'm sure Isla will be carrying it around before long.

For me, it was Buttons the bear.... well I always thought it was a bear, but now that I'm older she looks more like a cat. I used to take Buttons every where with me and I will admit, I think she was still riding in the basket of my bicycle when I was 9 years old. She was my favorite toy. A toy that was never new, a handy down from someone else, but new to me. I'm not sure why I was so drawn to this worn out bear, but even still today my favorite color is yellow. I can't wait until Isla gets older and can love on Buttons just as I did as a child.

Here's some pictures of Isla with Buttons. Look how much she is growing!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals