Friday, August 31, 2012

Rolling, rolling, rolling...

My sweet little peanut rolled over for the first time today! I'm so thrilled that I got to be there with her to witness it.

I knew it was coming soon because she has been rolling over on her sides for a while now. Today, while visiting her Auntie Alexas and cousins, she finally got up enough momentum and made it all the way over.
She was lying on her back as we looked thru clothes (Can't believe she is in 3-6 months already! Time flies) and she rolled over on her left side.

She rolled back and forth from her back to her left side. She finally gave up on that side and swung over to the right. Once she was on her right side, I placed a toy in front of her. Alexas and I cheered her on and it only took a couple strong pushes for her to get over onto her belly. She looked shocked once she finally did it.

So amazing to watch her achieve these milestones! We hope to get it on video soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals