Friday, August 17, 2012

Major milestone...

Yesterday, Isla slept all through the night, took a morning cat nap and then slept for FOUR hours in the afternoon. I thought for sure she wouldn't sleep through the night last night, but she did...catch is she half way woke up to eat every two hours last night. Verdict....growth spurt!

My little baby it's growing so fast. It seems like everyday I notice a new little roll on her precious little body. She us now in size 2 diapers (all though they are a little big). I'm amazed at how much her feet have grown since we did the ink foot prints in the hospital. Her hair is growing too. She has a perfect little hair line...it even looks like she has had a haircut. It's perfectly even all around. She loves to twirl her hair right behind her ear as she is nursing. It's so sweet!

I can't believe how fast the weeks go by. Pretty soon she will be out of the infant stage. Every day she reminds me of how truly blessed we are. Her smiles, giggles, oohs and ahhs fill up my heart with love like I've never known before and I have a new appreciation for all the little things in life.

Thank you God for our special little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals