Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Renewed Strength

Some of my favorite scriptures are below. When I feel like I just can’t keep up with my life or handle what lies ahead, I find strength and hope in the Lord. Hope these verses will help you too…

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. – Isaiah 40:31

Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. – 2 Corinthians 12:8-9

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you. – Hebrews 13:5

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. – Mark 11:24

LORD, I wait for you; you will answer, Lord my God. – Psalm 38:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals