Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day To The Men In My Life...

To My Husband,

Happy 1st Father's day! Wow, I can't believe what all we have accomplished in just barely over a year of marriage. It has only been 13 days since God graced us with Isla Rae's presence and I can already see what an amazing father you are. You care so much, you always put Isla and I's needs first and you never complain about the sleepless nights, stinky blowouts, warm spit ups down your back or any of the challenging times. :)

I watch you look at her with such love and endearment that it melts my heart. I can see she is already going to be a daddy's girl and that's okay with me because I am so thankful she has such a Godly father. A father's love is so important and special to little girls and helps shape them into the women they grow up to be. I know with a father like you, Isla Rae is going to grow up to be an outstanding woman with an abundance of love, knowledge and sound morals to light up the world.

Thank you for being my rock and supporting me through all of our ups and downs. Life's a roller coaster and you always hold my hand whether we are laughing or screaming. I couldn't have dreamed of a better husband (it's true....even though I nag a lot) and now I thank God for blessing Isla with you.

Love,
Your wifey & baby girl


To My Dad,

Happy Father's/Grandfather's Day! I wish I could be with you on this day to celebrate what a wonderful father and papaw you are, but know that my heart is always thinking of you. We have a special bound that is irreplaceable and I love you so much.

Thank you for always being there for Mom, Bobby and me. I know all your hard work in life has been for us and I am so grateful for everything you do and continue to do for us. It's been so wonderful to watch you love Macie and Emery so unconditionally and with such amazement at all their milestones.

I thank God that we were able to bless you with another granddaughter to love (and spoil)  and look forward to watching your love for Isla continue to grow. I'm so proud of you, Dad and I thank you and Mom for all your love, protectiveness and sacrifices you made to help to shape me into the person I am today. I love you today and always.

Love,
Your princess


To My Father-in-law,

Happy Father's/Grandfather's Day Papa! I'm so glad we got to celebrate with you yesterday. I feel so blessed to have you in our lives. Thank you for everything you do for us.

You are always so easy to talk to, never lack sarcasm (which I have grown to love), and there is never a dull moment with you!

With every Bradbury family gathering I continue to feel more and more loved by you and I can't wait to share Isla with you to love as well. I'm so grateful we were able to give you another grandchild to love, enjoy, and scare - haha.

But seriously, I am so thankful for you and Karen. Isla is blessed with a wonderful Papa and we couldn't be more excited to celebrate many more special moments and happy days with you.

 
Love,
Your "favorite" daughter-in-law


To My Brother,

Happy Father's Day! You are such an amazing father! Your love for God shines through your children and I pray we can raise Isla with the same Godliness, priorities and love that I see you instill in your children. I am so proud to call you my brother and its been a wonderful experience to watch you grow as a father, son and now uncle.

I'm so happy to finally be able to call you Uncle Bobby! Thank you for always encouraging me and reminding me of the right things to do and the things that really matter in life. You are my hero in so many ways and I love the way you live your life.

I hope you have a very special day with Alexas and the girls. You deserve it! I love you very much.


Love,
Your sister


And most importantly to my Heavenly Father,

Today and every day, I humbly thank you for the sacrifice you made, so that I can live a better earthly life and am promised eternity in heaven through your continuous love and forgiveness.

Thank you for all the blessings you have given us, the guidance you continue to provide and the never shaking remembrance of knowing, you are my God and through you all things are possible.

We celebrate, praise and give thanks to you on this Father's day and always.

Love,
Your humble servant

Happy Father's Day to all dad's out there. Being a father is such a wonderful gift from above. I hope all the father's reading this have a blessed day and enjoy their children's love today and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals