Sunday, June 24, 2012

There's nothing like cuddling...

My mom has always told me some of her favorite memories of me as a baby was when I would snuggle up with her at night wearing my terry cloth pajamas with the feet in them. She said she would just breath my baby smell in and my hair, skin and pjs would all feel so soft.

Well, I finally got to experience this delicate moment for myself and now I know exactly how she felt. I put a mint green terry cloth sleeper on Isla the other night and felt like I could just lay there and rub her back, cheeks and baby fine hair forever. She was so warm, loving and cuddly. I wanted to live in that moment over and over again like the movie Groundhog Day.

I'm so glad I now know exactly how my mother felt because I feel the same way and it is an amazing feeling.... I know looking back years from now this will be one of my favorite moments. I love my lil Isla Rae.

Here she is sitting in her crib for the very first time. These aren't the same terry cloth pajamas as mentioned above.... she peed on these (and momma) before bedtime. ;-)



My first rattle, thanks cousins Macie & Emery.



Here's looking at you, kid...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals