Thursday, June 21, 2012

Motherhood...


This week I was blessed with my mother coming to visit and help me out tremendously. Not only does she have a natural soothing way with babies, she also knows just what I need and takes care of me with the same compassion as I take care of my baby.

Through my pregnancy and birthing experience, I have grown to have a new found respect for my mother. The sacrifices she made, the sickness she endured, the hours of labor she muddled through, the love she showered me with all my childhood years and even now as I am in the last year of my twenties...she still looks at me like her "babydoll."

A true mother's love is instinctual, unconditional and forever.

Good mothers make so many sacrifices for their children. I always knew my mother had given up so much so that my brother and I could have more...but I never realized the kind of love she felt for us until now.

Thank you momma for being the kind of mother I aspire to be. Thank you for always loving me unconditionally. Thank you for always being there for me no matter what. Thank you for being protective of me and teaching me right from wrong. Thank you for always believing in me. And now, thank you for being a wonderful mamaw to my little girl. I know she is going to love and adore you just as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals