Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Letters to Isla Rae

Happy 3 month birthday my sweet girl! Every day I spend with you is such a blessing and you are teaching me so much. I have really started to notice some big changes with you lately. You are growing so quickly and changing every day.

I love to hear you laugh and see your sweet smile. I love to see you figuring out new things. I love the way your eyes light up when you see me. I love the way you look at yourself in the mirror. I love your voice. I love the way you have started wrapping your sweet chubby little arms around my neck when I pick you up. I love the way you look at me when I hold you up in the air. I love how happy you are in the mornings and I love watching your personality grow.

You are learning and developing so fast. You love for me to read to you, sing songs and make silly faces. You love looking at my crazy hair and love when it is falling down all around you. You love looking at Bella and if you are ever upset, going outside for a walk calms you down.

You just went through another growth spurt and finally slept better last night. You are an excellent eater, but have little patience. :)

I can't believe its been 3 months since I first held you in my arms. You gave me a greater purpose in life and changed me for the better on that day and every day that I am blessed with being your mommy. I see a beautiful light in you and I know God has big plans for your life. Your daddy and I think you are the most beautiful thing in the world and you are 100% the best thing we have ever made.

We love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals