Sunday, September 16, 2012

Whistle while you work...

In one week, my time off with Isla comes to an end and I return to work. My time with her has gone by so fast. I literally feel like it passed in a blink of an eye. Given the opportunity I would gladly do it all over again, even savoring the sleepless nights and fussy days. My time with her has been irreplaceable and I feel so lucky and gracious to have been given these past 16 weeks to spend with her.

Starting Monday, we will start a new chapter. I'm sure she will quickly adapt to the new routine, but its going to be challenging for me at first. I feel separation anxiety just being away from her for two hours...tack on another six and I'm sure there's going to be tears. I know that God will see us through this season as well though. Please pray for sweet Isla and I as we start this new journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals