Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Letters to Isla Rae

My sweet girl,

This has been the best summer I have ever had. You have taught me so much and given me a new kind of love. I love you more than words can describe.

I will miss our daily morning and evening walks together, our silly morning photo shoots, our cuddle bug naps and just being with you all day every day. You have given me the best job I have ever had, being a mommy.

You are 14 weeks this week. You are laughing more and happier. You are sitting up in your bumbo. You are grasping toys better and have more interest in playing. Your favorite playtime is social interaction though. You like that more than any toy. We read books, sing silly songs and make goofy faces daily. You love riding in the sling or ergo with me. You still hate your car seat, so we rarely go any where...that's ok though, because there is no place I would rather be then right here at home with you.

I love you to pieces sweet pea!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals