Sunday, September 30, 2012

Weekdays...

Tomorrow we start our new routine. Even though it will be a big change and take some time to adjust, we have been blessed in so many ways.

I got to spend sixteen beautiful weeks with Isla. I'm so grateful for my time with her and cherished every minute of it. I know we are very fortunate as a lot of new parents may not have that much time off with their little one.

My mother lives close by and is eager to help. While its not a short drive, 2 hours, she still lives close enough to come watch Isla and loves doing so. She stayed with us for my first week back to work and was so helpful. Plus, Isla loves her Mamaw! We enjoyed having her with us and feel so blessed to have such helpful, loving parents.

Starting tomorrow, my sister-in-law will be watching Isla along with homeschooling her girls. We appreciate her and my brother so much for always lending a helpful hand and loving us so much. It makes things a lot easier knowing Isla is in such good, loving hands. I know Alexas and the girls are going to take such good care of Isla and she is going to be surrounded with love and fun daily.

We are so thankful for our families and all the helping hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals