Friday, September 21, 2012

Letters to Isla Rae

My sweet girl,

You will be 16 weeks on Monday. You have become the happiest girl (except while riding in the car). Its so easy to get you to flash a gummy smile my way. You are much more content now that you can roll over, grasp toys and put things in your mouth.

Everything you hold goes straight to your mouth. You especially love chewing on your hands! Lately, you have been chewing on your thumb and you have even stated sucking on it some too. It's the sweetest thing to see you sleeping and sucking your thumb.

Your hair is starting to come in more now and its really thickening up. The new hair seems to be lighter. You still have the dark patch in the back that swoops to the right.

Lately, you have been a better napper, but you are still waking up 2 to 3 times at night to eat. As I lie beside you now, watching you sleep so peacefully, I pray God will always watch over you and you will always carry him in your heart.  I hope you always know how much I love you and you always feel loved, because you are! You have given me more happiness in these past 16 weeks than I've ever had before.

I am going to miss you so much as I go back to work on Monday.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals